The Cheese Wedge
March 24th - A Taste of Vietnam
Regular price $80.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Chef Steve is back with "A Taste of Vietnam", his latest themed Chef Event that encompasses the varied flavours of Vietnamese cuisine. This country's food is all about the yin and yang; the sweet and the salty, the cooling and the warming, the fresh and the fermented. The night's menu includes:
- Goi cuon - Fresh Tofu Spring Rolls
- Chem chép nướng mỡ hành - Grilled Mussels
- Pho Bo - Beef Noodle Soup
- Chao Tom - Sugarcane Shrimp
- Bun Cha - Pork Meatballs with Vermicelli
- Thit Heo Nuong Xa - Lemongrass Pork Chop
- Banh Xeo - Shrimp Pancake
Event starts at 6:00 PM on Friday, March 24th, hosted at The Cheese Wedge (601 Michigan Ave, Point Edward). Please enter through the front doors & check in upon arrival. Cost for this event is $80/per patron.
Please inform us of any allergies/restrictions PRIOR to the event date to ensure you can safely attend. Any other questions, please call us at 519-491-1199.